Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Review of Aneek's Performance At Rhapsody 2009

I was just talking to another dedicated fan of Aneek’s and she told me she attended his most recent show (Rhapsody 2009) and I started asking her about her experience there. I thought other fans might want to know how the show went so I asked her if I could post a review of his show here. So my thanks go out to Tanima Bhattacharya because without her this review wouldn’t be possible.
She said Aneek “simply rocked.” He delivered many upbeat rocking numbers with what has now become Aneek’s signature style of uniqueness, confidence, poise and expert delivery. Then he sang a romantic number from the film Janaat (click below for video.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_GC62Tmi2k
Aneek also sang his new Bengali song from an upcoming Bengali album, which is supposed to be releasing this Puja. Aneek announced that some prominent Bollywood singers have also contributed to the album. Overall the show was very enjoyable and the crowd was a lively one! I want to thank Tanima once again for all the information she has shared with us.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Tanima for sharing the info and god bless aneek.

    regards,
    haaru

    ReplyDelete