Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday to Sonnia-Aneek's Biggest Fan


Friends,

My sister sonnia's 21st birthday fall on 8th November and she is the biggest fan of Aneek Dhar till now.

I have no words to describe about you sonnia.You're the sweetest and nice human being I 've met in my life.God bless you always and luv you always.


This is for you(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))




Happy 21st Birthday Meri Jaan Sonnia!!!
Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer
It pleased me no end to say
I wish you another great year
So happy birthday to you my dearest sister sonnia
From the bottom of my heart
And may your good times multiply
God gave a gift to the world when you were born
A person who loves,who cares
Who sees a person’s need and fills in
Who encourages and lifts people up
Who spends energy on others,rather than herself
Someone who touches each life she enters
And makes difference in the world
Because ripples of kindness flow outward
As each person you have touched, touches others
Your Birthday is so special because you are special treasure
For all that you’ve done
May the love you have shown to others return to you, multiplied
I wish you the happiest of birthdays and many many more.

luv you ,haaru

No comments:

Post a Comment